Monday, April 18, 2011

Discovering Denver: #3 Get a Pancake Flight at Snooze

Andy and I have been eating pancakes together since we were old enough to tear them apart and stuff them in our mouths. One of my greatest memories of all time is watching that boy eat 4 dozen dollar pancakes at Uncle Bill's in Stone Harbor, NJ.

So when Andy called asking if I wanted to do breakfast Saturday morning at Snooze before a trip to REI- I was all over it - "I'm getting the Pancake Flight - it's on my list!"

Snooze is THE CUTEST breakfast place I have ever seen. Very retro, with a friendly staff, killer coffee mugs (I even inquired about purchasing one but changed my mind at the $18 price tag) and pancakes done right. They were totally worth the 40 minute wait - especially since the wait comes with unlimited self-service at the coffee and water station.

For my flight - I got original (you know me), Chocolate Chip (you know me again) and Red Velvet. I loved the variety. Best. Idea. Ever. And so PRETTY! Next time, we'll be sure to order the Mimosas, too as we were seated at the bar and it sounds like they offer quite the variety in that arena, too.

No comments: