Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Welcome to Colorado

Welcome to your new home, Sienna Miller.
For those of you who do not know, I left a part of my heart back in Vegas with Pep when I decided to leave Sienna behind for the first part of the move. She, like most cats, does not do well with change so I figured the less I had to put her through, the better. So when Carl and I went to load up the UHaul, we also loaded up the cat and brought her to Colorado.

She is enjoying the new place - especially since there are currently boxes everywhere for her to climb in and out of. Her only complaint? She can't get in the claw foot tub to go #2. Don't worry - she hasn't decided to start acting like a lady by using the litter box for #2 - no, no - she is just going on the bathmat.

Sigh. Oh, Sienna.

Regardless of where she decides to unload - I am so happy to have the three of us back together in our new home.

No comments: