Tuesday, March 27, 2012

London/Paris


This past week I did something that I've always wanted to do.

I booked a trip to London with Chloe. 

We had talked about going for years, always knowing that we would make the best of travel companions (i.e. let's see this and this and this and then drink wine, wait, make that champagne). This spring was supposed to be it, but my +more got engaged and my MOH duties took over traveling abroad.

So we had it set - April 13, 2013. But then, as if the TravelZoo Gods were watching down on me - knowing that I needed something just like this to come through my inbox - I got a SALE announcing Denver to Heathrow, nonstop, roundtrip for $775.

All it took was three emails and one call exchanged for us to have it booked.

November 6 - 14, 2012 I will be in London - oh, and Paris, too! 

I am so ecstatic - this will be my first big travel and it was my goal to do so before age 30.

From the Louvre to Catacombs to Westminster Abbey to Flea Markets to Moulin Rouge to the Eiffel Tower to a night in Soho - the planning has begun.

Google doc and all.

Here's to making it happen!

No comments: