Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Sonnie

Some 'spring break' eh?

This deserved a post because I am so lucky to have the friends that I do.

The ones that are close enough in distance to get in their cars and meet me for endless cocktails. 

The ones that answer the phone every single time, even if it's my fifth call of the day.

The ones who talk you down from making an awful, awful decision after the influence of said endless cocktails.

The ones that understand that you'll be back to yourself soon enough.

And, of course, the ones that do all of the above, and would do more if they could - but in the meantime, send a smiling sunflower to brighten your day.


Thank you, Ann. Sonnie will be a constant reminder of how incredibly blessed I am to have people like you (and you, and you) in my life.

Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

No comments: